One of the biggest challenges of getting older is feeling like you have no control over the inevitable aging process. The good news is that you have a lot of say in how you FEEL as you grow older. And it is possible to enjoy a better body with some simple steps that can help to slow or lessen those changes. Perhaps the best antidote to aging? Staying ACTIVE.
Yes, exercise is the best anti-aging solution that exists – even a little moderate exercise each day can help you avoid many pitfalls of aging. And it’s never too late to start reaping the benefits. Even if you already suffer from severe mobility issues, exercise can help reverse or reduce some of the symptoms.
Choosing the right kind of exercise for your specific needs can be overwhelming, though, with so many choices available.
- Cardio exercise improves heart health, increases blood flow, helps maintain a healthy weight, and lowers risk of disease;
- Resistance training helps maintain and improve muscle strength;
- Balance exercises help prevent falls;
- Stretching improves mobility and range of motion and decreases stiffness in joints.
This begs the question…
What is the best kind of exercise for seniors?
The best kind of exercise is always going to be the one you’ll actually do. It should be easy enough to stick with on a daily basis, but also allow you to push yourself a little bit harder as you progress.
If you ever feel intimidated, overwhelmed, unmotivated, or downright hopeless when it comes to exercise and improving your health – the Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer is the machine for you.
Why is the FreeStep the ideal solution for those with limited mobility?
- Takes ALL the pressure off the knees, joints, and back;
- Combines cardio and resistance training into one convenient home-use machine;
- Designed to mimic the high-end seated steppers in physical therapy clinics;
- Delivers a FULL-BODY, zero-impact workout;
- Offers complete control over workout intensity at all times with one simple resistance knob;
- Strengthens the leg muscles while also stabilizing the hips and back to help improve balance with patented stride technology;
- More affordable than similar commercial equipment (or potential medical costs);
- Reduces the risk of falling with comfortably seated exercise.
In a recent Consumer Perception Study, 97% of participants said the FreeStep delivers gentle, low-impact exercise for the knees and back, and 93% said the FreeStep delivers less stress on the knees and back than other cardio options, making it the optimal choice for those looking for zero-impact cardio and strength training.
Many customers are turning to the FreeStep to help fight back against arthritis, MS, knee replacements, and heart conditions that threaten to take away their ability to move around freely and independently as they get older.
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the FreeStep reviews:
This works great for a couple of short old timers (77 & 83) who need exercise but have lots of arthritis in our backs and really can’t walk very far without a lot of pain. It’s very solid, and it works as well as a several-thousand-dollar [physiotherapy machine].
I have very limited range of mobility due to major health issues. I bought this because I needed an upper body and lower body workout with no added stress to my bones, back, etc. This is a very solid piece of equipment and extremely quiet. I was used to working on a [physiotherapy machine] and this was similar but in a much much lower price range.
My Teeter [FreeStep] is probably the single smartest purchase I have ever made. I am desperately trying to avoid knee replacement and in the four weeks, I have had my [FreeStep] my flexibility, range of motion and endurance have all improved. My stiffness and pain have been greatly reduced and I can move more with less pain and greater ease. I can get a great workout that doesn’t hurt while I’m doing it and doesn’t hurt after. I cannot imagine being any more pleased with the quality or the price of a product.
Watch the video below to see the FreeStep in action!
Are you ready to take control of your health?
When you order the FreeStep, getting started is easy – you’ll receive an illustrated exercise guide that shows you how to easily target the upper and lower body or work on interval training to boost muscle growth.
Remember, you should always consult with your doctor before starting an exercise program.
Click below to order the FreeStep today and start making strides toward better health and quality of life.