Documento sin título
The DEX II offers inverted decompression and extension on a platform that is more effective and versatile than a typical Roman Chair or hyperextension bench! The DEX II is a forward-rotating, hip-support inversion device that allows you to work your core and improve flexibility with a variety of inverted stretches and exercises. Plus you can use the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and exercise band work.
Sale Price: $369.00
Decompress & Work the Core
- Hip Supported, Forward-Rotating Inversion in a bent-knee/bent hip position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve to help target decompression in the lower back
- Ergonomic Design facilitates a more effective back workout by minimizing the risk of hyperextension and positioning the body to focus on the core instead of the thighs
- Vinyl Lap Cushion holds the user while inverted from the hips and allows for comfortable performance of inverted stretches and exercises
- Durable, Rubber-Coated Grips offer support while maintaining a compact profile for storage
- Multi-Purpose Lower Handles assist with user-controlled rotation and serve as useful resistance tools for stretching, dips, push-ups and band work
- Adjustable Leg Supports for maximum comfort and security
- Rubber Stability Feet prevent sliding and protect floors
- Sturdy Steel Base with scratch-resistant powder coat finish accommodates users between 4’8” - 6’6" (142 – 198 cm) and up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Great alternative to an inversion table, without loads on the ankles
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Look for the UL Mark! Third-party safety certification by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) means that Teeter Inversion Tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly. Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY inversion tables cleared by the FDA to treat back-pain related conditions and symptoms*. Trust Teeter for a Better Back, Better Body.
* Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type and comfortable to use, the multipurpose Teeter DEX II offers a compact solution for your decompression and exercise needs. Widely known for our quality inversion tables, Teeter® is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve your back health and fitness goals. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.