Teeter aims to create a workplace with a healthy corporate culture and work-life balance for all of our employees. The new headquarters in Bonney Lake, WA was designed to reflect that goal. Our new home sits amid a country landscape and boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range. Team members can enjoy a full-size gym with onsite personal trainer and a full-size tennis court. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. If you share our values and passion – we’d love for you to join our team!
Teeter is a national fitness brand, in business since 1981. We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, podcasts and other digital media.
- Timely and accurate monthly close process
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Reconciliation of income statement accounts
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual state sales tax returns
- Journal entries and adjustments
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable, cash receipts, invoicing
- Prepare various reports
Skills and Requirements:
- BA degree in accounting
- At least five years experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to contribute to (and improve) operations and create procedures
- Expert level use of Microsoft Excel and accounting software (Netsuite and Quickbooks)
- Works independently while organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks in an evolving environment
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Carries out assigned projects to their completion
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization
Pay Rate: Hourly, DOQ
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
If this sounds like you, please click here to apply.
Teeter (teeter.com) is not just a brand name, but also a commitment to the idea that every person is entitled to ‘Feel Better. Move Better. Live Better.’ Since 1981, Teeter Inversion Tables and related products have been the core and the passion of this family-owned and operated business. Our long history of loyal, satisfied customers has helped to establish Teeter as one of the most trusted names in fitness. With new products, improvements and models continuously in development, our passion for finding functional fitness through superior engineering and uncompromising attention to detail remains our focus into the future.
We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, radio and digital media.
The work environment at Teeter could be described as casual but professional. We operate with high focus and energy and believe in the value of work/life balance. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers, and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work, a background check, and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.