Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about making sure the customer is happy?
Do you have patience, empathy and a smile waiting for customers? Are you organized and able to represent our organization with professionalism and integrity while working in a HIGH VOLUME environment?
We are seeking a detail-oriented self-starter to join our customer service team. This Full-Time position is based out of our offices in Puyallup, WA but we will be moving to Bonney Lake, WA in 2018.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• CRM (Data Entry) experience is a MUST
• Call center or High Call Volume experience is a MUST
• Manage back-to-back customer calls that may require assistance with product assembly, warranty part orders, transmission of confidential financials, and much more Excellent typing skills, you must type notes into our database while on the phone (40 wpm minimum to be considered)
• Willing to “save the sale” and upsell
• Strong data entry skills
• Good listening and questioning skills
• Ability to summarize a discussion
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to use multi-phone line system
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
• General office skills such as filing, faxing, etc.
• Very organized and dependable team player
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize daily tasks, and manage time are crucial
• Must be reliable, have strong work ethics, along with the ability and desire to learn new skills
Teeter (teeter.com) is not just a brand name, but also a commitment to the idea that every person is entitled to ‘Feel Better. Move Better. Live Better.’ Since 1981, Teeter Inversion Tables and related products have been the core and the passion of this family-owned and operated business. Our long history of loyal, satisfied customers has helped to establish Teeter as one of the most trusted names in fitness. With new products, improvements and models continuously in development, our passion for finding functional fitness through superior engineering and uncompromising attention to detail remains our focus into the future.
We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, radio and digital media.
Teeter’s work environment could be described as casual but professional. We operate with high focus and energy, and believe in the value of work/life balance. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers, and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make.
Group Medical/Dental/Vision. 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Onsite fitness classes
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]