We are looking for a Director of Finance to supervise all financial tasks and drive the company’s financial strategy towards sustained growth.
This position’s responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Create and manage budget and cash flow reports
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Overseeing insurance and risk management
- Retirement and medical plan oversight
- Manage bank relationship
- Assist in hiring, training and retaining skilled finance staff
- Experience in Products based company
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Financeor similar role
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with budgeting and cash flow management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
Teeter (teeter.com) is not just a brand name,
but also a commitment to the idea that every person is entitled to ‘Feel Better. Move Better. Live Better.’ Since 1981, Teeter Inversion Tables and related products have been the core and the passion of this family-owned and operated business. Our long history of loyal, satisfied customers has helped to establish Teeter as one of the most trusted names in fitness. With new products, improvements and models continuously in development, our passion for finding functional fitness through superior engineering and uncompromising attention to detail remains our focus into the future.
We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, radio and digital media.
The work environment at Teeter could be described as casual but professional. We operate with high focus and energy and believe in the value of work/life balance. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers, and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make.
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
If this sounds like you, please send us your cover letter and resume.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work, a background check, and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]