We are looking for a Director of Finance to supervise all financial tasks and drive the company’s financial strategy towards sustained growth.
This position’s responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
Teeter aims to create a workplace with a healthy corporate culture and work-life balance for all of our employees. The new headquarters in Bonney Lake, WA was designed to reflect that goal. Our new home sits amid a country landscape and boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range. Team members can enjoy a full-size gym with onsite personal trainer and a full-size tennis court. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. If you share our values and passion – we’d love for you to join our team!
Teeter is a national fitness brand, in business since 1981. We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, podcasts and other digital media.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Create and manage budget and cash flow reports
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Overseeing insurance and risk management
- Retirement and medical plan oversight
- Manage bank relationship
- Assist in hiring, training and retaining skilled finance staff
- Experience in Products based company
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Financeor similar role
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with budgeting and cash flow management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Onsite Gym and Fitness Classes
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work, a background check, and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.