Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about making sure the customer is happy? Do you have patience, empathy and a smile waiting for customers? Are you organized and able to represent our organization with professionalism and integrity while working in a HIGH VOLUME environment? We are seeking a detail-oriented self-starter to join our customer service team.
Teeter aims to create a workplace with a healthy corporate culture and work-life balance for all of our employees. The new headquarters in Bonney Lake, WA was designed to reflect that goal. Our new home sits amid a country landscape and boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range. Team members can enjoy a full-size gym with onsite personal trainer and a full-size tennis court. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. If you share our values and passion – we’d love for you to join our team!
Teeter is a national fitness brand, in business since 1981. We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, podcasts and other digital media.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• CRM (Data Entry) experience is a MUST
• Call center or High Call Volume experience is a MUST
• Manage back-to-back customer calls that may require assistance with product assembly, warranty part orders, transmission of confidential financials, and much more Excellent typing skills, you must type notes into our database while on the phone (40 wpm minimum to be considered)
• Willing to “save the sale” and upsell
• Strong data entry skills
• Good listening and questioning skills
• Ability to summarize a discussion
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to use multi-phone line system
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
• General office skills such as filing, faxing, etc.
• Very organized and dependable team player
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize daily tasks, and manage time are crucial
• Must be reliable, have strong work ethics, along with the ability and desire to learn new skills
Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Access to: onsite fitness classes, tennis court.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected].