Teeter is seeking a Content & Inbound Marketing Specialist who will create and execute digital marketing campaigns and content across multiple channels, ultimately driving engagement, clicks and conversions.
Teeter aims to create a workplace with a healthy corporate culture and work-life balance for all of our employees. The new headquarters in Bonney Lake, WA was designed to reflect that goal. Our new home sits amid a country landscape and boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range. Team members can enjoy a full-size gym with onsite personal trainer and a full-size tennis court. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. If you share our values and passion – we’d love for you to join our team!
Teeter is a national fitness brand, in business since 1981. We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, podcasts and other digital media.
You can contribute to digital marketing strategies and develop content to support our brands, with a focus on growing our network, influencing conversation, building relationships, and optimizing results. You are a superb copywriter, can write a compelling headline and understand how to speak to a targeted audience. You are able to immerse yourself in technical information and communicate it clearly, adhering to defined standards for claims and content. You are able to help strategize and implement performance-based digital marketing strategies and inbound initiatives, and are excited about the process of building engaging content that moves customers through the sales funnel. You have a solid understanding of SEO and SEM best practices. Your balance of creativity and data-driven decision making helps you deliver effective solutions. Your combination of proactive solution building, time-management, and organizational skills keeps you moving efficiently from one project to the next. You enjoy being challenged in a detail-oriented team environment that can occasionally shift focus very quickly. You are self-motivated and forward-thinking, always looking for opportunities to learn about your specialization and support the team.
- Content development: Support digital marketing efforts with effective copywriting and messaging for ad copy, blog articles, scripts, landing pages and email content across multiple brands that engages target audiences and optimizes results.
- Campaign execution: Strategize, framework and help execute inbound / digital media campaigns with the digital marketing team and outside vendors.
- Interpret analytics: Understand and utilize reports and data to optimize content and improve ROI.
- SEO optimization: Recommend and execute SEO techniques focused on keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization.
- Innovate: Stay abreast of digital marketing/advertising tools and SEO trends to propose new ideas for engagement and effectiveness.
- Press relations: Write and issue press releases; respond to press inquiries and maximize opportunities.
- Research: Ensure content is meets claims specifications and remains credible, authoritative and ultimately offers value by understanding your audience and aligning content effectively.
- 4 year college degree, marketing, communications, journalism, or other relevant field
- 2+ years online marketing experience, including copywriting & editing
- Must be a strong communicator with excellent copywriting skills
- Familiarity with digital ad networks is a plus
- Solid understanding of digital marketing: PPC, SEM, display and retargeting ads, etc
- Proficiency in current SEO optimization standards and trends
- Ability to analyze user behavior with tools such as Google Analytics is required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Premiere is a plus
- Experience with WordPress and a basic understanding of HTML is a plus
- Must be comfortable in a PC environment
Pay Rate: Hourly, DOQ
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Access to: onsite fitness classes, tennis court.
If this sounds like you, please click here to apply.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work, a background check, and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.