Teeter is seeking a Video Creation and Editing Specialist who is responsible for creating compelling and inspirational motion media and written content that is aligned with Teeter brand voice and ultimately drives engagement and conversion.
Teeter aims to create a workplace with a healthy corporate culture and work-life balance for all of our employees. The new headquarters in Bonney Lake, WA was designed to reflect that goal. Our new home sits amid a country landscape and boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range. Team members can enjoy a full-size gym with onsite personal trainer and a full-size tennis court. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. If you share our values and passion – we’d love for you to join our team!
Teeter is a national fitness brand, in business since 1981. We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, podcasts and other digital media.
You know how to tell a story. You obsess over organization and detail and are able to communicate your thoughts and creative direction clearly. Your balance of creativity and marketing-based decision making helps you deliver effective solutions. You have advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, After Effects and Audition. You know your way around video and photography equipment and feel comfortable setting a scene, with an eye on product details, lighting and styling. You are a superb copywriter, can write or assemble a compelling script and understand how to speak to a targeted audience. You are able to immerse yourself in technical information and communicate it clearly, adhering to defined standards for claims and content. Your combination of proactive solution building, time-management, and organizational skills keeps you moving efficiently from one project to the next. You enjoy being challenged in a detail-oriented team environment that can occasionally shift focus very quickly. You are self-motivated and forward-thinking, always looking for opportunities to learn about your specialization and support the team.
- Create: Partner with stakeholders and the creative team on direction and brand alignment to solve content needs through video, photography or copywriting, supporting TV and digital advertising, websites, social media and other channels.
- Capture: Work with the creative team to produce recorded and live stream video, product photography, and audio recording in our in-house studio, maintaining quality and brand standards.
- Edit: Assemble and tell a story through video, graphics and sound using the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, After Effects and Audition programs.
- Write: Support digital marketing efforts with effective copywriting and messaging for scripts, product copy, and ad messaging across multiple brands that engages target audiences and optimizes results.
- Organize: Maintain expected file, organization and archive management for multimedia assets.
- Innovate: Stay abreast of multimedia tools and trends to propose new ideas for engagement and effectiveness.
- 4-year college degree, marketing, communications, journalism, video production or related field
- 2 years of experience producing communications and public relations information through videography, photography, websites, print or other resources marketing experience, including copywriting & editing
- Comprehensive knowledge of and skills in video/audio capture and related software
- Demonstrated abilities with motion graphics and video effects and related software
- Strong communicator with excellent copywriting skills
- Proven abilities in effective concept creation within a team
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Additional experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Experience with WordPress and a basic understanding of HTML is a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Must be comfortable in a PC environment
Pay Rate: Hourly, DOQ
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Access to: onsite fitness classes, tennis court.
If this sounds like you, please click here to apply.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work, a background check, and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.