Teeter is seeking a skilled, experienced analyst/programmer responsible for project-related business analysis, identifying systems requirements for development and implementation and maintaining/improving current business systems which include Netsuite, WooCommerce, Celigo Integrator IO, SPS – Commerce Hub EDI, Grow BI, Jira, FarApp, TaxJar and RetailOpps.
Teeter aims to create a workplace with a healthy corporate culture and work-life balance for all of our employees. The new headquarters in Bonney Lake, WA was designed to reflect that goal. Our new home sits amid a country landscape and boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range. Team members can enjoy a full-size gym with onsite personal trainer and a full-size tennis court. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. If you share our values and passion – we’d love for you to join our team!
Teeter is a national fitness brand, in business since 1981. We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, podcasts and other digital media.
· Identify inefficiencies and opportunities; recommend solutions, improvements and controls
· Eliminate complexity and streamline business processes
· Qualify, hire and manage outside vendors to implement solutions
· Plan, coordinate and conduct related software, system and end user testing
· Provide functional and technical support and training to end users.
· Maintain backend of WooCommerce website
· Act as the subject matter expert for all data and reporting
· Assist in integration of additional outside data sources into BI Software
· Setup and monitor meaningful reporting alerts and KPIs
· BA or BS in Business, Finance, Information Technology, Management information systems or related field.
· Minimum three years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Integration Analyst or equivalent business experience
· Knowledge of accounting and finance processes (billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, and reporting).
· Experience working with a BI tool (Tableau, Domo, Grow, etc)
· Analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
· Good interviewing and negotiation skills applicable to identifying, defining, and evaluating requirements
· Good written and verbal communication abilities
· Good interpersonal qualities
· Excellent organization skills
· NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite experience
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration
Pay Rate: Hourly, DOQ
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Access to: onsite fitness classes, tennis court.
If this sounds like you, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume via email to [email protected]
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work, a background check, and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.