Teeter is seeking a skilled, experienced analyst/programmer responsible for project-related business analysis, identifying systems requirements for development and implementation and maintaining/improving current business systems which include Netsuite, WooCommerce, Celigo Integrator IO, SPS – Commerce Hub EDI, Grow BI, Jira, FarApp, TaxJar and RetailOpps.
Teeter aims to create a workplace with a healthy corporate culture and work-life balance for all of our employees. The new headquarters in Bonney Lake, WA was designed to reflect that goal. Our new home sits amid a country landscape and boasts stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range. Team members can enjoy a full-size gym with onsite personal trainer and a full-size tennis court. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. If you share our values and passion – we’d love for you to join our team!
Teeter is a national fitness brand, in business since 1981. We are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel of top-name partners such as Costco, Amazon, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program via live TV shopping, TV ad campaigns, podcasts and other digital media.
· Identify inefficiencies and opportunities; recommend solutions, improvements and controls
· Eliminate complexity and streamline business processes
· Qualify, hire and manage outside vendors to implement solutions
· Plan, coordinate and conduct related software, system and end user testing
· Provide functional and technical support and training to end users.
· Maintain backend of WooCommerce website
· Act as the subject matter expert for all data and reporting
· Assist in integration of additional outside data sources into BI Software
· Setup and monitor meaningful reporting alerts and KPIs
· BA or BS in Business, Finance, Information Technology, Management information systems or related field.
· Minimum three years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Integration Analyst or equivalent business experience
· Knowledge of accounting and finance processes (billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, and reporting).
· Experience working with a BI tool (Tableau, Domo, Grow, etc)
· Analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
· Good interviewing and negotiation skills applicable to identifying, defining, and evaluating requirements
· Good written and verbal communication abilities
· Good interpersonal qualities
· Excellent organization skills
· NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite experience
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration
Pay Rate: Hourly, DOQ
Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, Access to: onsite fitness classes, tennis court.
If this sounds like you, please click here to apply.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work, a background check, and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.