Documento sin título
The InvertAlign9 is the newest addition to Teeter’s Fit Flex series. The Fit Flex bed comfortably flexes with the user while added features to help you achieve maximum benefits. Ideal for back pain sufferers, the EZ-Reach Ankle System with extended handle reduces bending when securing the ankle supports.
Sale Price: $279.00
Unique to the InvertAlign9
- Fit Flex Bed with pressure-reducing design maximizes spinal comfort and flexes with the user
- EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security and an extended handle reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- Easy-to-clean and more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bed that are vulnerable to wear and tear
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 22" x 28.8" x 67" (55.8 x 73.2 x 170.2 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy 5-step assembly with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly; 3-D assembly help available in BILT app!
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
- FREE TeeterLink App allows you to use your smartphone or tablet to track use of the Teeter, including session length, frequency, and angle. Gain access to product support, videos, helpful user tips, healthy lifestyle advice, and more! Available on both android/iPhone app stores
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Look for the UL Mark! Third-party certification by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) means that Teeter products meet stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly. Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY inversion tables cleared by the FDA to treat back-pain related conditions and symptoms*. Trust Teeter for a Better Back, Better Body.
* Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 3 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
What is a blemished quality item?
Blemished items may show a small amount of wear and tear as a result of shipping damage or brief use - but only products with superficial flaws are resold. All blemished models have been inspected to ensure that the structural integrity and function of the product remains of the highest quality. If you purchase a blemished model, you are agreeing to accept the product as-is. Our standard warranty still applies, but not toward cosmetic flaws. All blemished items are clearly marked within the Teeter Outlet. If an item is not marked "blemished," then it is a first-quality product.
Blemished items are sold as-is. All sales final.