Documento sin título
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Designed to withstand heavy commercial use, the Teeter DFM Inversion Table provides progressive decompression with easy push button control. Motorized operation with interlocking gears enables smooth and accurate rotation and bed stabilization at any angle for hassle-free treatment. The DFM features an extra-long handle that reduces the need to bend to secure the ankles and adjustable knee bolsters that provide variable support while the patient is supine. Forearm rests and a removable faceplate to allow for comfortable treatment in the prone position.
Sale Price: $3,699.00
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Clinical Motorized Inversion
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard with voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Push-Button Control allows the most user-friendly inversion table on the market to rotate with just the push of a button.
- No User Setting Adjustments Necessary, the convenient one-button control eliminates the need for user-specific height or weight settings.
- Capable of 0° to 90° Inversion and can be stopped at every rotational angle. Interlocking gears allow the DFM to remain fixed at any angle, providing a sturdy workout platform.
- Supine or Prone Inversion options, allowing for treatments at varied angles.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System with extended handle reduces patient’s need for bending. Constructed of aerospace-grade stainless steel parts, the gravity lock prevents opening of the ankle clamps when inverted.
- Optimum Decompression Surface remains comfortable, reducing friction and allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- Removable Face Piece allows for comfortable treatment in the prone position.
- Adjustable Forearm Rests can be adapted to fit the patient’s height, helping to achieve proper positioning during treatment.
- Adjustable Knee Bolsters provide knee flexion when supine and support the legs when prone.
- Convenient Hand Grips provide support while mounting and can be used as a “traction handle” for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Stable Base with Added Floor Protection with non-skid floor guards to reduce sliding on hard surfaces and protect floors.
- Adjustable Stabilizing Stand adds stability and security during inverted adjustments.
- Quick and Easy Assembly, 90% pre-assembled.
- High Quality Finishes features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Manual Override Option in the event of power failure.
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Teeter Inversion Tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards.
Built for the Benefits
A 2-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.