Documento sin título
The most versatile of the ComforTrak Series, the Teeter EP-560 Sport Edition offers more than just back pain relief with additional features ideal for stretching and strengthening. EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, one of Teeter’s most popular accessories, add decompression and movement options in partial inversion. And the included EZ-Up Gravity Boots, with super-soft foam surrounded by a flexible, highly durable shell, offer even greater comfort during fully inverted exercises. Work your core, leg and glutes on your Teeter inversion table or even at the gym*!
Sale Price: $419.00
Unique to the EP-560 Sport
- Option to quickly and easily change out the standard Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with the conversion bar for use with EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots.
- EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots provide the ultimate in ankle comfort with thick 5/8” foam liners, a flexible, highly durable DuPoint® Hytrel shell and self-locking ratchet buckles for a customizable fit
- Versatile Gravity Boots can also be used with Teeter’s Inversion & Chin-Up Rack or at the gym* (on a maximum bar diameter of 1.25” (3.2 cm), weight-rated hanging bar)
- Optional assembly using the ankle lock system with Ergo-Embrace™ Supports, a pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles offer three uses in one, including added stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
*Maximum bar diameter of 1.25” (3.2 cm), weight-rated hanging bar required for use with EZ-Up Gravity Boots. Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- Easy-to-clean and more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bed that are vulnerable to wear and tear
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 22" x 28.8" x 67" (55.8 x 73.2 x 170.2 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy 5-step assembly with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly; 3-D assembly help available in BILT app!
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Teeter Inversion Tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.