Documento sin título
EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL offer a lightweight and portable inversion solution that can
be used with select Teeter Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or even
on secure, appropriately-sized bars** at the gym. Aside from standard inverted
decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL allow you to
comfortably perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg
workouts. The EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL are 1” larger in diameter and 1 ½” taller
than the standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots which are one-size-fits-most.
Sale Price: $99.00
Workout in Comfort
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8” Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks for unmatched strength and durability
- 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller than Teeter’s standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots
- Use with select Teeter Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or at the gym**
* Compatible with Teeter Inversion Table models: EP-560, EP-860, NXT-S, and Teeter Inversion Racks and Bars, (or at the gym**). Inversion Table must be converted using a Conversion Bar Adapter.
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25” (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
The Teeter Difference
The same quality standards that set Teeter Inversion Tables apart are also apparent in Teeter’s functional fitness products and accessories. A 5-year full warranty gives you confidence that we stand by our products and place customer satisfaction as our utmost priority. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that can help you to feel better, move better and live better.