Documento sin título
Designed to withstand heavy use in the professional environment, Teeter’s DFM Inversion Table provides progressive decompression, helping to reduce nerve pressure and hydrate discs for the natural relief of back pain and restoration of functional movement. Motorized operation enables smooth and accurate rotation and bed stabilization at any angle for hassle-free treatment.
Sale Price: $3,699.00
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Push-Button Control: The most user-friendly inversion table on the market rotates with just the push of a button.
- No User Setting Adjustments Necessary: Ideal for multi-user environments, the convenient one-button control eliminates the need for user-specific height or weight settings.
- Capable of 0° to 90° Inversion: Teeter offers the only motorized inversion tables capable of full inversion that can be stopped at every rotational angle. Interlocking gears allow the DFM to remain fixed at any angle, providing a sturdy workout platform.
- Supine or Prone Inversion: Patients may invert in the supine or prone position, allowing for treatments at varied angles.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System: Extended handle reduces patient’s need for bending. Constructed of aerospace-grade stainless steel parts, the gravity lock prevents opening of the ankle clamps when inverted.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The firm foam surface remains comfortable, reducing friction and allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- Removable Face Piece: Allows for comfortable treatment in the prone position.
- Adjustable Forearm Rests: Can be adapted to fit the patient’s height, helping to achieve proper positioning during treatment.
- Adjustable Knee Bolsters: Provide knee flexion when supine and support the legs when prone.
- Convenient Hand Grips: Durable coated handles provide support while mounting and can be used as a “traction handle” for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Stable Base with Added Floor Protection: The oversized square base features non-skid floor guards to reduce sliding on hard surfaces and protect floors.
- Adjustable Stabilizing Stand: Adds stability and security during inverted adjustments.
- Quick and Easy Assembly: 90% pre-assembled.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Manual Override Option: Includes a back-up rotation option in the event of power failure.