Documento sin título
The EP-560 Ltd. is the most popular model from the Teeter ComforTrak Series and upgraded to include optional accessories to modify your inversion experience for whatever stretch your body is craving. Whether you're in the mood for a relaxing shiatsu-style massage, or needing to focus traction on your lower back, the EP-560 Ltd. has all the right accessories for your target areas. This inversion table is built with superior components including pressure-reducing, specialty-foam ankle supports, a patented track-style bed and heat-treated, heavy gauge steel materials.
Sale Price: $249.00
Unique the EP-560 Ltd.
- Acupressure Nodes come in two sizes, insert anywhere along the ComforTrak to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak™ Bed with innovative track design holds Teeter’s most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Customizable with Teeter accessories like EZ-Up Gravity Boots, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, and Vibration Cushion (sold separately)
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series are Teeter’s latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Stretch Assist Handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guide
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Pre-set Rotation Control with the adjustable tether allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or remove for full inversion
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.8" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy 5-step assembly with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly; 3-D assembly help available in BILT app!
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
What is a blemished quality item?
Blemished items may show a small amount of wear and tear as a result of shipping damage or brief use - but only products with superficial flaws are resold. All blemished models have been inspected to ensure that the structural integrity and function of the product remains of the highest quality. If you purchase a blemished model, you are agreeing to accept the product as-is. Our standard warranty still applies, but not toward cosmetic flaws. All blemished items are clearly marked within the Teeter Outlet. If an item is not marked "blemished," then it is a first-quality product.
Blemished items are sold as-is. All sales final.