Documento sin título
The Teeter Contour L3 Ltd. offers a modern twist on a classic design, with its sleek, curved frame and one-click balance feature that enhances ease of use and adjustability for the smoothest rotation and control. Ideal for back pain sufferers, the EZ-Reach Ankle System with extended handle reduces bending when securing the ankle supports and the EZ-Angle Tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees. Modify your stretch by adding healing pressure and increased decompression with the included Acupressure Nodes and Decompression Arch accessories.
Sale Price: $399.00
Unique to the Contour L3 Ltd.
- EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security and an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- One-Click Balance Feature allows the user to easily adjust the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame
- Patented Pivot System ensures smooth, whisper-soft rotation and control
- Sleek Frame Design stylishly allows for easier mounting and dismounting
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control with color-coded guide to pre-set inversion angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees, for beginning through advanced inversion
- Acupressure Nodes come in four sizes, insert anywhere along the ComforTrak to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Decompression Arch designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
Customizable Comfort and Support
- Flex Technology Bed with ergonomic shape and movable rib support system flexes with you to allow greater range of motion during stretching and exercise
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression
- Acupressure Nodes come in two sizes, insert anywhere into the Ergonomic Flex Technology bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Decompression Arch can be positioned behind the neck or back for deeper compression and improved alignment
- Large Support Hand Grips are rubber-coated and provide easy-reach assistance during inversion, can also be used as “traction handles” for additional stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years of research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features corner feet to protect floors and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 25” x 27.75” x 68” (63.5 x 70.5 x 172.7 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy 5-step assembly with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly; 3-D assembly help available in BILT app!
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Teeter Inversion Tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.